Sunday, August 19, 2012

Netgear Faq: Fandango

George asks…

Fandango.............................?

Is Fandango's prices the same if you buy them at the theater? Also, how do you get the tickets...Do they mail them, print something out, or pick them up when you are at the theaters...

Is there any Prom. Codes for Fandango for $24 w/o tax?
./././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././././/./././././././././good

netgear answers:

I see a little silhouetto of a man. Scaramouch, Scaramouch. Will you do the Fandango?

Thomas asks…

What do you do if you have a Fandango ticket for a midnight showing of a movie?

I bought a Fandango ticket a while back for the midnight showing of The Hunger Games. But this is my first time using Fandango for tickets, I don't know what to do, I don't want to have to go there with my friends and not be able to see the movie because I didn't know what to do. Please help if you've ever been in this situation. Or at least used Fandango before.

netgear answers:

I used Fandango to get my HG premier tickets and I received a confirmation email and we printed that out. On my ticket it just three adult tickets and the date, time, theater, and amount paid. If you can't find that I suggest that you call your theater and ask if they have any evidence of it. I agree it would be truly horrible to show up at the theater and not be able to get in!! I hope this helped and Happy Hunger Games!

Off-To-Neverland <3

James asks…

How does buying tickets on Fandango work?

How does buying tickets on Fandango work? If my mom buys a ticket for my 5 year old brother to see a PG-13 movie through Fandango, will my brother be allowed to get in?

Thanks! :)

netgear answers:

It depends. Your brother would have to go to the ticket window to get his ticket with either his mom's credit card or if you print out the confirmation number they can retrieve it that way. The person in the booth may not give him the ticket if he is too young unless your mom is getting it with him. However, if they have the ticket kiosk where you can go and handle that without a person, just the computer, it will print the ticket out for you. Once your brother goes inside though, they may not take his ticket if he is too young and they may reject him. Usually PG-13 movies aren't too strict, it's the R movies. It also depends on the person if they care while they're working or if they don't care what happens cause they hate their job.

Steven asks…

Is it safe to purchase movie tickets from Fandango with a debit card or will it charge hidden fees or scam me?

I want to buy 3 tickets to go see Aice in Wonderland. I fear that it will get sold out and I'm buying tickets online. Is it safe to use Fandango or will I regret it because of scams?

netgear answers:

Ive bought a couple tickets from them in the past, I have never had a problem. They seem legit. If the show is sold out the site will say there are no tix available.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment