Saturday, February 18, 2012

Netgear Support: Netgear Router Setup Website

Robert asks…

How to setup a netgear dg834gt router with a modem?

how do i do this i looked on the website and it only shows the direct setup i look at the installation guide please help me and dont give bs answers

netgear answers:

This is actually a DSL modem/router combo unit. You dont use the modem supplied bt your ISP. Plug the phone cord directly into the netgear.

Daniel asks…

How do you get a wireless router to work?

I have a Netgear wireless router setup on my PC modem and want to get our Mac iBook laptop to be online while in our house, but don't know how to do it. I've never done this before and the help section on their website doesn't really help me. Thanks a lot!

netgear answers:

Well, on your macbook you'll see on the top where the finder is black stripes in the shape of and ice cream cone. Click that and see if it says turn airport on. If it's off then turn it on. It'll automatically search for a wireless router. Then below where it says, turn airport on or off, you'll see a list of routers. Click the one that is yours. Hope that helped! :)

Charles asks…

How do I connect my Wireless Netgear Router?

I try to do the setup but when I try to connect to the internet it directs me to a website where I can change the routers setting and I have to put my password I try to go to another website but it does not let me and in my options I did not block any website and when I try to set it up again it goes well until I have to put a password I try to put the default password and my password and I cannot proceed because my access is denied. I want to have it wired to the computer and wireless to my Xbox 360 the model is the Netgear wireless router WGT624.

netgear answers:

Http://michelcohen.net/blog/2006/07/10/unable-to-connect-to-internet-using-netgear-wireless-router/


Try This link it might be of help...

Ken asks…

i need desperate help with a router problem!?

ok. i had my router setup (netgear), and i hit the button "restore to factory settings"

is it still connected with a name and everything? because when i turn my "nat configuration" to "open" on the netgear website, my xbox still says its set to "strict"

also, i've cahnged the name of my router 3 times. how do i delete the other 2 i don't want, because my devices are picking up all 3. HELP ME PLEASE

netgear answers:

Pushing the reset button resets *everything*. You need to reconfigure your router.

Those SSID's are from other people's routers, not yours. You can't change the names.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

6 comments:

  1. I am not very wonderful with English but I find this really easygoing to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!,I really like your writing very much! share we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert in this space to resolve my problem. Maybe that's you! Having a look ahead to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh..!
    Although concerns worldwide today, via political troubles to the economic climate, I have no idea which one to worry a lot more. Most straining us out there! Who for you to election regarding, the way to protect the cash, am i going to preserve the work, will there be warfare?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find more there:...

    [...]Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? http://relogios-relogios.net.br [...]...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this post.This post is very informative and knowledgeable.i am very happy read this blog....
    More info:- Netgear Router Technical Support


    ReplyDelete