Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Netgear Faq: Netgear Router Login

Chris asks…

Netgear router login problem?

I'm trying to login to my router by going to routerlogin.com like I usually do to fix my wireless internet and for some reason it sends me to a Netgear customer support page instead of the regular login page. Anybody know why?

netgear answers:

Hi,
First click on start and click on run and type cmd and click on ok it will lead you to a blank window and in that window type in IPCONFIG and that will give you your IP Address and Default Gateway. Then go and open your Internet Explorer and enter the Default Gateway in the Address Bar say for example 192.168.0.1 and then click on enter and then it will ask for your user name and password for the Netgear Router.
Important of all make sure that your Computer or Laptop is Connected to your Netgear Router using a Ethernet Cable or else you will not be able to see the Router Login Page.

Daniel asks…

Netgear Router login ?

I'm trying to login to the router on my Playstation 3. But I forgot the password. I have a computer thats running on that netgear router , but its password is all stars so I cant see the password. What can I do?

netgear answers:

Reset the router and set-up again. Should be a little recessed button on the back.

Donald asks…

I can't remember my netgear router login?

netgear wireless router. registered directly with netgear, now I can't remember my username and password. I went to the website and none of my email addresses are registered. Help?

netgear answers:

Try

username admin

with the following passwords
admin
blank (no password)
password
1234

Steven asks…

How to login to my netgear router?

I have a WGR614v5 Netgear Router, and I'm trying to login with the IP 192.168.1.1., and it requires a username and password, I'm pretty sure that I did not change it, and like Admin no PW isn't working... anyone can help...?
That didn't work, and I've looked on Google for like a couple hours, nothing seems to be working.

netgear answers:

If I could I would email the user guide for you. However, its easy enough for you to go to the Netgear website and download it for yourself for that model.
You may find it difficult to log onto the router using wifi. Try connecting with an ethernet wire. If all else fails, most likely you did change the password, or you left it unsecured and a neighbor did it for you. Press the reset button, usually very small thing on the back, with a paperclip for about 30 seconds and that will get it back to factory settings. Then using the guide go in and try again using the user and password they provide.
If that does not work you may have a dead router.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

5 comments:

  1. Pretty beneficial post. I just stumbled on your website and desired to say that I have honestly loved reading through your blogging site posts. Any way I?¯ll be subscribing towards your feed and I hope you publish all over again shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great submit, I'm guaranteed to arrive bach yet again in potential ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comfortably, the blog article is in fact the sweetest on this valuable subject matter. I concur along with your conclusions and will eagerly glimpse forward on your incoming updates. Declaring thanks will not just be ample, for that excellent lucidity within your crafting. I'll instantly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Good function and much achievement as part of your business endeavors! Sincerely, Jackson..

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for bringing me the information i needed to know.http://www.oculosfeminino.com

    ReplyDelete