Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Netgear Faq: Netgear Wnce2001

Steven asks…

what is difference between iogear universal wi-fi n adapter and netgear wnce2001 universal wi-fi internet adap?

netgear answers:

Manufacturer

George asks…

I have problems with my Netgear wnce2001 setup. Is their anybody out there with an answer my questions?

I can't connect to the internet with my Netgear wnce2001 wireless. I need to go to their website to configure my adapter but I can't open the website. Is there a new website that I don't know about? I am going to go on a little rant about Netgear. You guys are a rip off. Everything I have purchased from netgear has issues and when I try to get help from the company you want me to pay for any service that you provide. If your web site was up and running, I wouldn't need any help. This is the worst purchase I have ever made. Your product is nothing but trouble.

netgear answers:

It's not a website but a gateway to the router configuration page. You actually don't need to be connected to the internet to get in to it. Click any of the following:
http://192.168.1.1/
http://routerlogin.net/index.htm

The default user and password is 'admin' and 'password', respectively. If the defaults don't work then reset the router by poking a pin or paperclip at the hole behind the router. Hold it for 15-25 secs until the lights turn off and turn back on.

Chris asks…

Netgear WNCE2001 wont show network options for xbox 360 live FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!?

i pluged in all the ports and did everything on the directions alothough i dont know what they want me to do with a router i bought it and thought that thats all you need with a network and it would connect

netgear answers:

That's a little vague... But...

Are you using WPS or not? If not, did you set up the adapter via your computer first?
Are you choosing "Wired" connection on the Xbox? You should be.
Is your wireless router setup? Have you actually enabled wireless on it?

Let me know... We'll go from there.

Ken asks…

I need help in connecting my AT&T 2wire modem to a netgear wnce2001 bridge?

I have an at&t DSL modem (2WIRE). On the instructions for the netgear wifi bridge it states to turn on the netgear device then push a button on your wireless router. My at&t router does not have a button to push. What do I do? I'm trying to hook my TV to the internet, my TV is in the living room and my router is in my office on the other side of the house.

netgear answers:

With your specific router make and model number and the bridge make and model number, search for same at dslreports.com online.

If anyone knows how, it'll be there. If anyone knows it's impossible, it'll be there. If no one knows, ask yourself and you'll get a lot of very good technical help.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment